Christopher Lara- 9/10/13

September 10, 2013: Blog
        I started my day with yesterday’s incomplete work. I had to put together packages for an event coming up at Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation. I was able to get through most of the packages yesterday, but I still had two left. I quickly completed them in the morning while the office was still quiet.
        When Sylvia came in she told me about a news article that Frank was in and she wanted a copy of it for Frank to see. This would be an example of small tasks I get every day.
        After, Sylvia introduced me to some more packages that I had to complete. This time there were more packages and less time. I sat down and started to think about how much time I was going to spend on each package. I then pulled up all the documents on my desktop, and I started to gather my supplies. I started to work on the packages and finished after a couple of hours. I was surprised at how I completed these tasks so fast and realized that it was because of my planning that I resolved the problem faster.

After, I worked on some unique tasks like updating the Cadillac Urban Garden on Merritt page on Facebook and labeling some checks. Today was much better than yesterday and all it took was a small amount of planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog