All about Richard

                                                                                                                                      Richard Zarate
                                                                                                                                           9-4-13

All about me

   My name is Richard Zarate and  I am 14 years old . I was born in 8-22-99 in Detroit,Michigan. I was raised in Detroit my whole life. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters named Oscar, Ayleen, and Osmara. I went to Hanneman elementary school for preschool and kindergarten, for 1st grade to 8th I was in Academy of the Americas, and I am currently a freshmen at Detroit Cristo Rey High school in Detroit, Michigan. My favorite hobbies are playing video games, soccer, fishing, and watching tv. My favorite show is Regular Show because it's funny and it makes me laugh and my favorite foods are pizza, Chinese food, wings, ribs, candy and many more. This is just some basic stuff about me.


Today was my first day as an intern for Ideal Group. I enjoyed today because everyone is nice and I get to work in the same building with my sister. Today I learn about mailers and what they are. Today I did a mailer about Firehouse subs. I typed in the addresses, city, state, and phone number of every Firehouse Sub in   Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas,  California, Colorado, Florida and Georgia. I hope I get to do more stuff next week and get a tour around the building. And I look forward working at Ideal Group.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog