My 4th day by Richard Zarate

 Today was my 4th day as a intern for Ideal Group. When I got here I went to my desk and sat down for a while. When Alex came I ask her for some work and she sent me some and I started working. After I finished I went back to Alex and ask her for some more work and she said she didn't have that much left so she asked someone else for some work. When I was working, Dennis came to me and said he was going to be my supervisor for the day because Mike wasn't here. 

 Later that day, I went to my sister for some work and she told me that she didn't have anything to do but she told  me to make a cover page for the binder of Ideal Group Interns. So I did and I went back to work on some drops and after I finished and  I had nothing to do. I went to Osmara for some work but she had nothing for me and then I went to Amanda for work but she had none. Later Alex sent me some PO's to do. When I was working I heard Frank say who's this kid and I know he's coming my way. When he gets to me he starts poking my head and saying does your head hurt hear and when I said no he started poking me another side of my head. At 12 I went to my lunch break.

 When it was my lunch break I went to go get my lunch bag and heat up my food in the microwave. When it finished heating up I went to pick it up and I burnt myself. I managed to pick it up by the edges and I went to go eat with my sister. After I finished my lunch I went to Alex for some more work. Later I started putting PO's in sugar. This was how my 4th day went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog