Jacqueline Perez-9.17.13 Another Day in Accounting

         Today is another great day at Ideal Group. It was pretty easy but some things are a little confusing. Jennifer helped me a lot since I worked with her all day. It has been a casual day today. I am sick but I still tried my best.

        I did a couple of different things. I learned how to voucher invoices and did many things that I had done before. I filed, logged in Chrysler, and did some of the voucher invoices on Symix. I remembered a lot of things, but if I didn't, I asked Jennifer because she's very helpful..

        For lunch I had a delicious Nutella sandwitch with an apple and cookies. Today I worked on Kelly's desk, who is another co-worker, and hopefully she doesn't get mad. Like any other day I am tired and wanting a nap but overall it was a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog