Jacqueline Perez-9.24.13

Jacqueline Perez- September 24, 2013- Blog It was an amazing day at Ideal Group today. Today I worked with Jennifer again, but I’m not complaining. All day I worked with Jennifer, and I did some filing, created invoices, and vouchered. Whenever I needed help I just called her over, but I’m getting a hang of everything I do. Today I was also supposed to work with Rachel but I didn’t have the time but maybe next time. I had lunch today with Christopher, another intern from Detroit Cristo Rey and it was hilarious since we get along pretty great. We have almost every class together in school since we’re both sophomores. During lunch I also got some amazing news from one of my teachers. I got accepted into the program called Dollars for Scholars which will take me to colleges, help me with choosing one and even give me a scholarship. I am super excited with the news and plan on taking advantage of this great program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog