My 2nd day by Richard zarate.

Today was my second day as a intern for Ideal Group. My day started off great I came in the building and Mike gave me my pass and I started finishing the mailers from last week. I spent about 2 hours doing mailers and later Mike told me to take a quick break. I went to see what my sister was doing and Mike told Sylvia that I was doing a great job . Sylvia told me to take at least a quick break every 1 hour of using the computer. After my quick break I went back to work.

Later that day I met Linzie and Frank Venegas. Frank is a funny guy and seems like a cool boss . At 12o'clock I started eating my lunch at my desk and 5 minutes later my sister told me to eat lunch with her. During lunch I got to meet Alex. When I was eating my lunch my sister Osmara told Alex about a movie that i was going to go see Friday and she told her a lot about the movie and ruined it a little bit for me. At 1 I went back to work and Mike told me that at 2 o'clock Alex was going to teach me about drops and how to do them.

Around 2 I was at Alex's desk and she was teaching me about drops and I got confused twice but I got the hang of it. I actually messed up when I was doing the drops but I fixed my mistake. I dodged a bullet there. Later Frank was having a watermelon raffle and when I was signing the watermelon Frank said we got a loser here. I know he was just joking around. I didn't get to win the watermelon raffle but I didn't care.  So this was my day and I definitely look forward working back on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog