Jacqueline Perez- 09.3.13

    Today is my first day at the Ideal Group. I'm going to be honest and say that I do miss my old job. The people here are very nice and I really liked it. This morning I was introduced to many people and I am now working in accounting with my awesome co-workers. During lunch we went to the Cadillac Urban Garden and got some vegetables and flowers. I am taking some home and I already ate some vegetables too.

     As of right now, i'm tired after this long day but it's been great i'm not complaining. I dealt with a lot of drop ship POs and filing. It was a little hard but I had help from the people I work with. I did learn a lot from how to log in the computer to filing today. I'm glad I came and looking forward to coming back next Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog