My 3rd day by Richard Zarate

Today was my 3rd day as a intern for Ideal Group. When I got here I met Antonio. The first thing I did was finish the drops from last week. After I finished the drops I ask Alex for more work and she gave me more drops to do. Later I did some BOL's (bill of lading), picks, and PO's. They are easy to do but I did a lot of them and it took some while. Around 11:55 I stopped because it was going to be my lunch break.

 When I was going to get my lunch I saw Frank and he pushed me. After that I went to go get my lunch and I went back to my seat and started eating my lunch. I finished my lunch fast and I sat at my desk finishing up the picks. I finished at around 12:25 and had nothing to do because Mike went to go get lunch and I didn't know where Alex was. Later I realized I forgot to eat my yogurt so I went back to get it and I saw Frank and of course he pushed me. When I saw Alex I ask her for more work and I started doing PO's. 

 Basically my whole day I did drops, BOL's, picks, and PO's. It was fun and I made it without Osmara. I'm glad I get to work 2 days this week and I can't wait for Wednesday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog