First Monday

Coming in through the door I smelled something good. I looked inside our conference room and there was a bunch of sweets. I couldn’t think of any reason why there would be any cupcakes and cookies in the office but Amanda told me it was for the breast cancer fundraiser.  Knowing that, I went and got some cupcakes and cookies to help out. I had a really big sugar rush for the first few hours of work. After eating all of my treats I started printing some drawings for Chris.
I started heading towards the printer and noticed that it need more paper. I got a roll from the cabinets and replaced the old one. Afterwards, the printer didn’t want to work so I had to restart it and wait for it to warm up. I felt like I wasn’t getting anything done so I multitasked and worked on a few sketches I was working on. A while passed and I went to check on the printer and grabbed a cupcake on my way up. The prints were done so I went to work.

At lunch, I worked on my homework but I had a hard time understanding it. I asked people for help and Thersa attempted to solve it and she had a good idea but wasn’t accurate. Sean then came and helped and I got it right away. I got my lunch from the fridge and ate it fast because I only had a few minutes left for lunch. When I finished I went to talk to Spencer and he handed me some papers to take to the shop and I had a little tour on where to go next time for shipper. Overall my day went great.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog