Friday Fun Day

I walked into Ideal today and got ready to go field measuring with Bob. I changed into my field dress code and started hitting the road. It took a little while for us to get there but the view of the things I saw were pretty cool except for the road kill. When we finally arrived and got all our tools ready, we measured the length of every side of the sidewalk to get dimensions and then measured the slop of each point. Afterwards, we went to get something to eat really fast because we needed to go back to Ideal as soon as possible.

                When we finally arrived to Ideal Group I was asked to look out for some things that were arriving to the shop. Then I started drawing a few things to help out the guys upstairs. I drew a diagram of a ladder and some angles. When I had finished, I went back to talk to Chris and he said to work on more next time am here. Overall my day went great.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog