10/11/13

Today was a productive day at Ideal. I began filing PDPM and hard dollar folders, it took me a second to file them. When I was done I saw a stack of invoices sitting on my table. It was a big pile so it took me a while to do them. Once I was done filing, Chelsea had material checks for me to do and I started right away. Once I was done, there were 4 checks that needed invoices attached to them, but since Terry is on vacation I let the checks sit there until Monday so she could see them. The other checks were left at Rachael’s desk since she left Ideal early.

Lunch came and I went downstairs with Perez, there was one slice of pizza left, so I took it. We had a good talk with the new intern upstairs about what college is like and plans we had. Then it was 1 o’clock so it was time to work again.

There was more PDPM and hard dollar to be filed so I went and did it. When I was done I asked Kevin if he needed help on anything, he put me to work archiving some folders that he had in his office. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Ptino


Comments

Popular posts from this blog