10-30-13 by Richard Zarate

 When I got here I went to my desk and I notice my computer was gone. I waited for Sylvia to get here because she was going to give me some work. I was walking around and Virginia told me what was I doing. I told her I was waiting for Sylvia. She told me to go to the accounting office to do some work until Sylvia came. I did some filing and when I finished Sylvia came. She told me she didn't have any work for me. She took me to Andrea for some work and she gave me mailers to do. I started doing the mailers until it was lunch.
 For Lunch I had a sandwich, applesauce, and yogurt. After Lunch I went back to work on the mailers. I worked on the mailers for another hour and I finished. I asked Alex if she could help me make labels. After I made the labels I went to tell Andrea that I finished . She told me to put the labels on postcards. I asked Alex if we had different postcards. Alex took me to the cave to get some more.  I got some more postcards and I asked Andrea which one she wants. She wanted the one we got from the cave. I put the labels on the postcards and stamp them. After I finished I asked Mike what was my topic and I started writing my blog. This was how my day was.


 What would I do I do if someone gave me a million dollars. First I would give my family 25% of the million dollars so that my family won't have to struggle and we can move to a different house. I would still keep on going to school because after I finish the money I would have to get a job and I will need a education. I would give about fifty thousand to cancer research. I would take my family on a shopping spree and I'll get some nice clothes, shoes, and some cool stuff for my room. I would take my family to Mexico, Hawaii, Paris, Las Vegas, Barcelona, and  England. I would get me a big plasma and I'll get me the Xbox One and every game game with it. I probably invest in stocks to get some more money. I would like to go fishing in exotic areas and when I get older I would go hunting in Africa, South America, and Alaska. I would help make Detroit a better city and I'll donate some money to charity. These are my plans if someone gave me a million dollars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog