Chris Lara 10-7-13

Chris Lara- Blog 10-7-13
Today’s work day was very interesting and productive.

I started my day by checking my mail and greeting Sylvia and Amanda. Sylvia talked to me about some small tasks I was going to be doing in the morning. She told me about some expense reports and packages I had to complete. These were some easy tasks, so I began immediately.

The expense report was just a report of all the receipts that a specific person has from a certain event. Sylvia gave one receipt from the party we had at Scarcyny Park. There were some unnecessary items that were not used in the event so I had to take out the money used unnecessarily from that total amount. It took some thinking, but I was able to get it done.

I moved onto making packages for an event at DHDC. The packages contain information and auction forms for the event and I had to make a package for five different people. Also, Sylvia said she wanted 10 extra packages just in case she needed them. I knocked this out right before lunch.

Before I went on my break, Loren told me about his quote he was going to send over to Honey Bee Market. He told me I could help him. I went with him to Honey Bee and got to know what he wanted form me. I had to measure the height and diameter of the concrete in the Honey Bee Market property. Once we did this we came back to the building and made a quote. I spoke to Andrea and she helped me through the whole process. I gave her all of the information I had and she “cleaned it up”. Unfortunately, to be sure on what we wanted, we had to double check our measurements. Michael Powers drove me back to Honey Bee and we double checked our measurements. In the end I was right, so Andrea put my quote in an envelope. The quote was now ready to be over-viewed.


Today was an outstanding day because I had time to do my first sale call. I hope we get this sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog