Chris Lara- 10/21/13

Chris Lara- 10/21/13
Today’s events were scattered.
I entered the office at the same time Amanda did. She sat at her desk and began working immediately. I was shocked on how fast she could get down to business, so I tried to do the same. I checked my email and began on the tasks Sylvia gave me.

I had to send a message out to the viewers of Cadillac Urban Gardens (CUGM), send emails for guest information, and send a message to Sarah Clark concerning the tomatoes at CUGM. First, I sent a message out to all the people I could describing the great tomatoes and peppers we have at the garden. I even included a tomato relish recipe.

Then I sent some emails to guests for the DHDC Gala. I had to retrieve some information of the guests that will be coming for logistical purposes. Once I sent those out, I moved onto the email for Sarah.

I sent an email to Sarah describing a certain task Sylvia wants completed. Sylvia knew the weather was becoming colder so she wanted the tomato plants to be taken out and removed of any tomatoes. She wanted the group LA SED to pick up any tomatoes we have so the produce can be delivered to some seniors.  I sent out the email, and I was ready for lunch.

After, I worked on some small tasks such as calendar meetings and replying to emails.

I completed my tasks and went home as is habitual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog