My busy day by Richard Zarate

 Today was my sixth day as a intern for Ideal Group. When I got here I went to Alex for some work. I started doing some drops and Po's. Later Osmara got here and I went to see her at her desk. I was talking to Osmara and I went to see what she was doing. She told me to go to the room with the exit sign on top of the door. I didn't want to go because I wasn't sure I was allowed to go there so I told her to go with me. We got what she wanted and we put some posters on them. After that I went to my desk to finish my work. Later Dennis wanted me to stamp some packages and I went to Amanda because I didn't knew how to do it. She took me to stamp machine and she taught me how. So today I got to learn something new. Around 11:30 I was going to go get a snack from the refrigerator and I saw Osmara in the conference room cleaning and I asked her if she needed help and she said yes. I helped her clean the tables and some of Frank's awards. After I finished Osmara told me that lunch was about to start so I went to my desk and then I went to lunch.

For lunch I had a sandwich, melon, and applesauce. I ate for only 25 minutes and I started doing my homework for the rest of lunch. Osmara asked me why was I doing homework? I told her I wanted to finish  so I could go to Game stop to buy a game after work. She said she was going to convince my mom not to take me. Osmara and Alex were talking about school and how Osmara's classes are easy.  I got to finish my math homework and half of my language arts homework. At 12:58 I went back to my desk to start working again. I started doing some Po's and I went to Osmara because she wanted me to help her with something.

 I went to Osmara and she wanted me to do packaging and I started doing them. They were easy to do. Later she wanted me to print some Letters. When I was Working on them Frank came and started messing with me. Frank was giving a tour to some people around the building and he's talking about the GM pictures and as I walk by I tell Frank excuse me and he pushes me toward the wall. I went to Osmara's desk and Amanda asked me what happened and I told her that Frank pushed me to the wall. Osmara told me that she needed help with the DHDC sponsorship packages. She told me to replace the names on the letter with the one's on the list. As I'm doing the letters Alex told me that Osmara made a mistake and to throw the paper away. Alex told me that Osmara was going to do them and I was going to package the letters. I started putting the papers in some folders and putting the letters on top of them.  This was my first day I was very busy and I didn't need to ask for work and I hope I get to do something like today another day and good thing I started writing this blog during the day or I would have never wrote this much. I hope I do more stuff then today next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog