Jacqueline Perez-October 29, 2013

Jacqueline Perez October 29, 2013
So far today it has been a good day here at Ideal. I worked with Jennifer, Kelly and Sean today. They gave me plenty of work which helped the day go by faster. I had matched some Drop Ship Pos with their invoices for Sean. I did some filing for Jennifer, and Scanning for Kelly.
For lunch I had the schools lunch, which was a ham sandwich with orange juice, since I forgot to make myself a lunch last night. I listened to music and ate in the conference room with Christopher.

 For most of the day I have been thinking about my filed trip tomorrow to Eastern Michigan University. I have been interested in that college for a while and it will be my first time going there. I hope I like it and for my senior year get accepted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog