Monday

Today was a good day at Ideal. I started my morning filing invoices that were on my desk. It took me a while since it was a big pile. But first I had to put them in alphabetical order so that way I could do it quick. When I was done filing I went to look at Bonnie desk if she had some invoices to mail, there was one so I went ahead and did that. I went to Terry if she had something for me, she had me put Home Depot receipt in order by job number.
            Lunch came and I went downstairs to the conference room to join Perez, like usually. We had a good meal and later Sylvia came and told us to go to the garden to pick up some vegetables and save money at stores. Overall, lunch went great but it was time to work.
            As soon as I went upstairs I saw more invoices on top of the cabinet, and what I figured out was the all of the invoices that were on top didn’t have folders, I went to grave folders and began doing them. Once I was done, the mail came, I started opening them and stamping them. Overall, my Monday went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog