Jacqueline Perez-10.15.2013

Jacqueline Perez October 15, 2013
It was a pretty interesting day here at Ideal. Only Kelly, Teresa, Sean and I were in accounting. Teresa and Kelly kept me busy throughout the day. I had ‘mole’ for lunch, which I think was the highlight of my day. I also had one of my contacts irritating my eye throughout day.
This morning I filed for a little bit and worked with Kelly. She had me voucher, which is processing invoices. While I worked with Teresa I sorted out sales tax exempt certificates and checked to make sure they were scanned. Both tasks took me quite a while but I got it all completed.
I spent my lunch alone today since everyone left and I was alone for most of the hour. To eat I had ‘mole’ which is a typical Mexican dish, my mom had made it last night for dinner so I brought in what was left. So far work today has been great. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog