10-23-13 by Richard Zarate

  My day started off by doing some scans. While I was doing some scans, Alex told me to put some letters in some envelopes and stamp them. It took me about 45 minutes to finish them. I went back to my desk to finish the scans. Mike told me he was going to give me a topic to write about on my blog. I went to Sylvia for some work and she wanted me to get the magazines from Frank's desk that were old and she wanted me to put them in a box. When I finished I told her if she wanted me to do something else and she told me to get the magazines from her desk , put them in the box ,and to take them to school's library. I went back to finish my work and then it was lunch. I had a sandwich, fruit, yogurt, Cheetos, and soda. When lunch was over Osmara asked me if I wanted to be in the safety meeting. I waited in the conference room for 10 minutes and Osmara comes back saying the meeting is cancelled. I go back to my desk to write my blog. While I was writing my blog Frank comes and starts messing with me. I started doing some scans and after I finished I went to Sylvia for some work. She told me to drop off some stuff to Frank and Loren. Osmara gave me some papers to fold. This was how my day was and it was great.

  
  Five years from now, I will be in a green gown and I'll be at my high school graduation. Graduating in the class of 2017. I'll be going to Marygrove college as a college freshman and I'll be getting good grades. I'll hangout with my friends and family. Hopefully I'll still be an  intern for Ideal Group. I'll still be living with my family, but I'll be saving for an apartment. This is how I see myself in 5 years.


                                                                                      -Richard Zarate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog