10-14-13 by Richard Zarate

This is my second Monday working for Ideal Group. When I got here, I waited for Alex to get here so I could ask her for some work. She gave me some Po's to do and some Picks. After I finished I was going to go to Amanda for some work but she wasn't there so I ask Sylvia for some work and she told me to check the spelling on a flyer.When I got back to my desk Frank started messing with me. After I checked the spelling Sylvia told me to call the SDEV group so they can pick up the flyers. I had to use the work phone and I was kind of nervous. After I called I went to go sit near the entrance to wait for the person to come pick up the flyers. After they picked up the flyers I went to Sylvia for some work and she told me to put flyers around the building. I took only ten minutes and after I finished I went to lunch.

 For lunch I had a sandwich, cookies, melon, and candy. I ate lunch for only 45 minutes and I used my phone for 15 minutes. I started working on my blog and later I went to Amanda for some work and she assigned me the mailers from last week. It only took me about 1 hour to finish the mailers.

After I finished the mailers I went to Amanda to tell her that I finished my work. She wanted me to make them into labels. I went to Alex so she could teach me. She taught me and I started printing them. I notice that one didn't have all the addresses so I tried to print it again, but I got confused. I went to Alex for some help and she went to my desk and started helping me. She got confused at one point, but she figured it out. I went to Amanda to give her the work and she told me to put them on postcards. This is what I did for today and it was great day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog