Its Friday

Today I came into Ideal a little tired but still full of energy. I was at the Tigers game the night before and had a great time. Amanda called me into her office and asked about my grades. I told her that I was doing very well and planning to keep it that way. After my talk with Amanda, I headed towards the project managers office and Tony gave me a few things to plot. I went to the printer and printed what I need. Afterwards I went to update the Active Jobs folder and got everything organized. Lunch soon came so I went downstairs.

                At lunch, I sat with Jose Patino and we talked about homecoming today. We both decided that we would go and have a good time. For lunch I had a ham sandwich and cookies. At the end of lunch I felt full but Osmara offered me a taco and I still managed to finish it. After lunch, I went to the accounting office and helped Amanda make some folders. Overall my day went great.

Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog