Chris Lara 10-8-13

Chris Lara 10-8-13
My day was smooth and productive.

I began the day by checking my mail and organizing the mess on my desk. Once my desk was clean, I saw some information on what I was going to be doing today. Sylvia sent me a couple of names of people and a standard letter. I was to redo the standard letter and include the names of the people and the companies they worked for. There were only four in total, so I didn’t have a problem.

After, Sylvia suggested that I send out an email talking about Cadillac Urban Gardens to others to remind them that it is still open. In the email I described what was ready and what hours the Garden was open. I tried to be informative and brief at the same time to ‘grab’ the reader’s attention without them getting bored.

When I was done, Sylvia told me to mail a letter out to some more people. The letter was an invitation to Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation’s Gala event. I sent it out to different people and their companies as fast as I could.
After lunch, I repeated some of the tasks I did in the morning. I completed another day at The Ideal Group. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog