A very good day by Richard Zarate

Today was a good day. When I got here I went to Alex for some scans. She assigned me some Drops and Po's. I started to do them and later Mike told when I finished, I was going to do something with the postcards from Monday. After I finished I told Mike and he said he would tell me what to do when he comes back. I waited for 3 minutes and I decided to go to Amanda for instructions.

I went to Amanda for instructions and she told me to check how much it cost to send a postcard. Right when she was telling me Mike comes and says he was looking for me. Amanda said that I told her that Mike didn't tell me what to do. I went back to my desk to check how much it cost to send a postcard. I checked online and it said 33 cents.

I checked another website to make sure and it said 33 cents too. Mike told me to send the link to Amanda and when I was going to send the email to her Mike typed " Mike says do some work, stop making my sister do everything. I went to Amanda to tell her it was 33 cents. She checked online to make sure and it was. Amanda told us to stamp the postcards and Mike said he didn't knew how to and Amanda sent Osmara to teach us.

We went over to the stamp machine and Osmara said to put IDS and put 33 and make sure it shows .33 and just slide the postcards trough the tray. I started doing them and Mike was watching me. Later Mike's leaves and I'm stuck doing them. Later I notice the numbers weren't showing clearly and I tell Amanda and she told me to tell Shaun. I went to Osmara instead and she tells me to get a napkin. She told to open the machine and to get the ink cartridge and wipe the ink from the bottom. After Osmara wiped it, It started working again. When I was stamping the postcards the ink started to fade. I opened it and wipe it and it started working again.

After I finished I went to Amanda to tell her that I finished. I told her if she had any more work but she didn't. Sylvia told me to check the Cadillac Urban Garden. I checked the page but didn't knew how to check the events. I went to Osmara and she checked and It she that Sylvia was the only one going. I felt kind of bad. Osmara told me to delete the copies of the event. 

Later Osmara told me to put some contacts on Amanda's contact list. I did about 5 and I went to lunch. For lunch I had a sandwich, yogurt, melon and candy. Osmara talk about her homework and me and Alex helped her a little bit. When lunch was over I went back to my desk to do some more contacts. I did about 5 more and I started getting tired for some reason. Osmara told me if I wanted to stop doing the contacts. 

I waited for Amanda so she could give me her Google password. I started to write my blog and Osmara told me to do some contacts. This was my very good day.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog