10-09-13 by Richard Zarate

When I got to Ideal today I started working on some PO's and Picks. Later I stamped a package for Dennis ans I started doing some BOL's. While I was working my sister told me she needed me to package letters. After I helped her I went to Amanda and asked for some work and she assigned me mailers to do. She wanted me to put all the Motion Industries of the states that are in the west. After I finish I sent her the mailers and went to lunch.

  For lunch I had goat, applesauce, cookies, and water. I only ate lunch for 30 minutes and I started doing my homework. I got to finish my Latin and Theology homework. After Lunch I went to Amanda for some more work and she told me to finish the mailers for her .

 I started doing the mailers and then Frank came and he started to mess with me and started poking me. While I was working my eyes started to hurt and I went to take a quick break. I drank some water to help me and then I went back to work. The mailers were long but I didn't get to finish . I hope next week I get to do more stuff; I can't wait to work this Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog