It's Friday

Today was a very long day. Coming into Ideal is always exciting for me so I try to get to my desk as fast as possible.  I went thought my email and found that Amanda had some forms for me to sign so that’s what I did first. After, I went upstairs to talk to the guys in the Project Manager Office to see if they had any work for me. I was given a few tasks at first but I finished it in no time. After a while everyone started to give me tasks and I couldn't figure a way to get anything so I took a break and went to lunch.
                I had a good time at lunch. Mike Jose, and I had a talk about our plans this weekend. A while later Amanda came into the room and we talked about our grades I was happy to say that I had nothing lower than a B. During lunch I decided to go online and check the weather so I can take my dog out for a walk. When lunch came to an end, I went back to my desk and tried to figure a way to finish all my work.

                I started to multitask and knocked out all my work in a few minutes. After a few hours, I was all done with my work and spotted Franks truck outside so I went downstairs to say hello. Since I hadn’t seen Frank in a while, it was nice seeing him again and have a good talk about what was going on in life. We talked for a while and had some great Ideas about my future that inspired me and got me excited to go to college overall today was great.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog