Jacqueline Perez-10.7.13

Jacqueline Perez October 7, 2013

            Today was a good day at Ideal Group. It is my rotating Monday so I work again tomorrow.  I am actually happy that I work again tomorrow since school feels like a longer day than work. I do love school though, and I do plan on going to college.
Today I worked with Jennifer again. I invoiced Chrysler, and invoiced General Motors engineering as well. I also filed paid and non-paid invoices. There were a lot of paid invoices to file and I got really tired since it was the morning, but I got it all completed. It’s starting to become a routine now and I don’t really need help anymore.

For lunch I had noodles, it wasn't really healthy but I guess the carrots on the side made up for it. Overall it was an exceptional day at work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog