Jose Perez 10-11-13

Walking into the building I could tell it was going to be a busy day. I started out by talking to Amanda about my grades and how school was going. I told her everything was going well and then headed towards my desk. Tony emailed me about some drawings that had to be printed so I went upstairs to get the job done. On my way up the stairs I saw a few people and stopped to say hello. I went to the printer and found that the paper needed to be changed as usual. I changed the paper and gave the drawing to Tony.
                At lunch I had pizza with the guys from the shop. We had a great time talking about the Tigers game last night and how great it felt that it was Friday. When lunch ended I went back to my desk and got the whole office organized. We had lots of piles of paper everywhere and I had to get rid of it somehow. I looked at all the recycle bins but they were all full so I just decided to put them on the side of the bin and kept on going with my day.

                I went downstairs and helped Jennifer and Kelly with the check run. I can’t say that I missed doing that but it’s always great to work in the accounting office. I went to get a soda from the vending machine and Mike called me over and wanted me to print out a big size print of an aircraft carrier which was pretty sweet. I can honestly say today went great. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog