Jacqueline Perez-10.22.13

Jacqueline Perez-October 22, 2013
            Today had been an extraordinary day so far. This morning was a little weird though because I didn’t have my usual morning routine. Here at Ideal the day has gone by fast. I had a good lunch and a lot of work today, but I’m not really complaining since it keeps me busy.
This morning was a little different than most. It was a little hard getting up this morning to come to work, since nobody from school except sophomores came today. My older brother slept in today but I had to wake up early and get ready like any other school day. I also have a sore throat so I made myself some tea this morning as well.
It felt like it was a really short day at work. I believe it’s because I had plenty of work. I worked with Jennifer today and I vouchered, filed and completed some Setech billings. I also did something new in a program called Citrix and saved some invoices. For lunch I had soup to help my sore throat and some carrots on the side. So far it was been a marvelous day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog