Friday!

I came to Ideal ready for work. Maria, the new intern, was unpacking her stuff where Chelsea used to sit. They told me that Maria was going to move here in the office and Chelsea was moving where Terry’s office is. The first thing that Maria gave me was material checks, I made copies of the checks and started as soon as possible. When I was done , I took them downstairs and handed them to Rachael. When the material checks were done, I filed invoices from last week. When I finished, I helped Bonnie file some of her invoices.
            Lunch came and I went downstairs to the conference room. Jose wasn’t there yet so I started eating while I was waiting for him. We had a good talk about homecoming tonight. Lunch was over so we both got up and started working.
            Bonnie had invoices to mail out, she asked me if I could do them very quickly. When I was done there were PDPM and hard dollar folders to be filed, It took me a while since it was a lot of folders. I was done with all my tasks for today, I went to Katy if she needed help on something, I started to file some shippers for her. Overall, I had a good day.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog